Sign on BONUS for a limited amount of time!
A Site Coordinator responsibilities are the following:
Coordinates, arranges and completes provisions for specialized services as identified in the individual rehabilitation plan and individual needs as they occur, such as medical and dental care, speech and psychotherapy
- Ensures that the program is operated in accordance with the principles of Normalization, Positive Approaches and the principles elaborated in Everyday Lives.
- Participates in the development and implementation of individual assessments and individual habilitation plans which include goals (formal/informal), service objectives and behavioral plans of support. These are designed to improve the social and emotional well-being, as well as the self-care skills, of program participants.
- Ensures that behavioral recommendations are implemented in accordance with the interdisciplinary team through role modeling and training.
Another words… Do you like shopping? Do you like supporting and advocating with individuals with developmental disabilities? Going to Dr. appoints and doing paper work? This is the JOB for you! Please come in to our office and fill out an application located 623 W Union Blvd. (lower level, rear entrance) Bethlehem PA 18018 M-F 8a-4p!
- Must possess a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university plus a minimum of 1 year direct care Developmental Disability experience; OR
- Associate’s degree or 60 credit hours from an accredited college or university plus 2 years direct care Developmental Disability experience; OR
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent plus a minimum of 3 years direct care Developmental Disability experience.