Work with individuals towards habilitation with a team. Make a difference in someone’s life.
Schedule is primarily afternoon and evening hours with every other weekend a requirement. You must possess a valid, insurable driver’s license, have a minimum of a high school diploma or GED, and be willing to have a flexible work schedule.
Hourly rate range is $12.62 to $15.14 with a great benefit package!
Essential Functions include but are not limited to:
- Participates in the development and implementation of individual assessments and individual habilitation plans which include goals (formal/informal), service objectives and behavioral plans of support. These are designed to improve the social and emotional well-being, as well as the self-care skills, of program participants.
- Ensures that behavioral recommendations are implemented in accordance with the interdisciplinary team through role modeling and training.
- Coordinates, arranges and completes provisions for specialized services as identified in the individual habilitation plan and individual needs as they occur, such as medical and dental care, speech and psychotherapy.
- Must possess a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university plus a minimum of 1 year direct care Developmental Disability experience; or
- Associate’s degree or 60 credit hours from an accredited college or university plus 2 years direct care Developmental Disability experience; or
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent plus a minimum of 3 years direct care Developmental Disability experience.