Work with a dedicated team providing the best care in a residential setting to 8 to 12 individuals diagnosed with a mental health disorder. We have various sites through-out the Lehigh Valley. This is a great position to obtain direct knowledge on the field. This is primarily awake overnights!
Hourly rate ranges $12.00 to $13.92 with a great benefit package.
Must be willing and able to work overtime, weekends and holidays. Shift work and some overnights mandatory. On call/shift filling responsibilities. This position mandates various shift assignments, operating on a 24 hour a day, seven days per week schedule, where employees are subject to both voluntary and involuntary overtime.
Essential Functions (include but are not limited to):
- Provides input and monitors individual’s goals for developing community living skills.
- Completes required documentation inclusive of staffing, case notes, DPNs, goal plan monitoring, incident reports, assignment sheets and other requested documentation.
- Recognizes, appreciates and incorporates the individual’s culture into the rehabilitative plan to promote recovery.
- Encourages and utilizes input and feedback from individuals into program evaluation and service planning.
- Provides drug and alcohol screenings.
- Ensures the cleanliness and safety of the site, both inside and outside, while assisting and teaching individuals.
- Assumes the defined responsibilities for on-call as shift filler.
- High School Diploma/GED.
- Clean and valid driver’s license.