Join our outstanding Mental Health Team providing the best care to individuals diagnosed with a mental health disorder! We are seeing a talented team of professionals to join our growing and expanding Team!
Seeking individual’s with experience!
Hourly rate is between $15.25-18.30/hr with verified work experience above the requirement, educational level above the requirement, specific certifications.
- Bachelor’s Degree; or
- Associate’s Degree in a related human services field, or 60 credits in a related field of study, and one year relevant prior employment experience in a human service agency; or
- High School Diploma and two years progressive employment responsibility in a human service agency.
- Role models and implements psychosocial rehabilitation philosophy and principles while assisting individuals in their recovery inclusive of reestablishing roles in the community, developing support networks and increasing quality of life.
- Coordinates and assists during all mealtime activities.
- Facilitates individual’s involvement with maintaining housekeeping supplies.
- Coordinates creative approaches to skills acquisitions for individuals.
- Accurately follows through with all required documentation including, but not limited to, DPN’s, staff communication log, case notes, incident reports, assessments and goal plans, and progress reports.
- Must be able to actively participate in all planned skill activities with individuals.
- Recognizes, appreciates and incorporates the individual’s culture into the rehabilitative plan to promote recovery
- Plans, implements and coordinates creative activities for individuals as an alternative form of expression, socialization, recreation and emotional release.
- Plans, implements, and coordinates individual and group activities for on-site and off-site recreation and socialization that is age appropriate for individuals.
- Ensures transportation for individual’s appointments, work and recreational activities when needed.
- Provides oversight and coordination of health related needs of individuals with community health care providers.
- Provides case coordination of individuals, providing linkages to community services of the individual’s choice.
- Produces reports, statistics and all data as required for the on-going evaluation of the program.
- Coordinates the referral of individuals to adequate resources in the community to facilitate recovery.
- Continues education and keeps current with information relevant to the recovery of persons with mental illness and drug and alcohol issues.