As our Program Manager/Program Specialist position, you would help individuals with intellectual disabilities inside their home.
Some duties include but not limited to:
- Supervision of Direct Support Professionals and Leads
- Plan the agenda, facilitates and documents staff meetings
- Ensure relevant information is communicated to employees
- Ensure programs are operated in accordance with regulations
- Responds to emergency situations, including notification of appropriate personnel and completion of accurate documentation
- Ensures behavioral recommendations are implemented in accordance with interdisciplinary team through role modeling and training
- Reports any operational, staff or program participate problem to the Director of Residential Services
- Supervises and assists in the routine tasks necessary to provide support services to program participants
- fulfills on-call responsibilities
(Education and/or Experience/Physical Demands/Other Skills and Abilities)
Education and/or Experience:
- Associate’s degree/60 credit hours from an accredited college or university plus a minimum of four (4) years experience working directly with individuals with an intellectual disability.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred, but not required.
Step By Step is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. At Step By Step, we are committed to and value an inclusive and diverse workforce and we believe that diversity and inclusion among our workforce is critical to our success. Equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and staff without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military and veteran status, political affiliation, parental status and any other characteristics or protected category prohibited by local, state or federal laws. All employment decisions are based upon qualifications, merit, and business necessity.