Program Manager (PM)
Do you have experience managing others and enjoy contributing to enhancing the quality of live for individuals with developmental disabilities? A Program Manager position may be the ideal job for you.
What we can offer you:
- $2000 sign-on bonus and employee referral bonus
- Weekly pay
- Paid trainings / paid on-call
- Generous vacation & sick leave
- 11 paid holidays
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Short-term and accident insurance
- Life and long-term disability insurance at no cost
- Retirement plan (401k)
- Flexible spending account (dependent care, medical expenses, and parking/transit)
- Verizon, AT&T, and gym membership discounts
About us: Step by Step, Inc is a non-profit organization that provides supports to over 2000 individuals with intellectual disabilities, autism, mental illness, and substance abuse. Our community-based programs provide a setting where individuals we serve can be independent.
The Program Manager maintains the overall administrative and supervisory responsibilities for all quality aspects of Community Residential Programs operated by Step By Step, Inc. in Montgomery County
This position also supervises all Direct Support Staff Supervisor and Direct Support Staff who are engaged in assisting program participants to live and function as independently as possible within the community in accordance with the everyday Lives Principles working in assigned homes. This is a salaried position.
- Must have a valid driver’s license with a clean driving record and do not have any prohibited criminal offense.
- No prohibited criminal offenses.
- Education requirements include an associate degree from an accredited college/university and experience working directly with individuals with intellectual disabilities.
- Must be willing and able to participate in on-call and work occasional varying shifts including weekends.
Apply Online today, Join our Team!!
Step By Step is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. At Step By Step, we are committed to and value an inclusive and diverse workforce and we believe that diversity and inclusion among our workforce is critical to our success. Equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and staff without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military and veteran status, parental status and any other characteristics or protected category prohibited by local, state or federal laws. All employment decisions are based upon qualifications, merit, and business necessity.