We are looking for an experienced Program Director to maintain an overall and administrative supervisory responsibility for all community residential programs operated by Step By Step,Inc in the Montgomery County Area. You will be responsible for the delivery and overall success of each program. You will supervise program managers and inform management on progress and performance. A successful Program Director must have a broad knowledge of program management principles. They must have a strategic mindset as well as be able to lead and develop their subordinates. The goal is to ensure every program will be delivered successfully and add the highest possible value to the organization.
What you’ll love about working at Step By Step,Inc
- Paid Training
- Sign On Bonus
- Vacation and Sick Days
- Holiday Pay
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Verizon and AT&T Discounts
- Initiate and set goals for programs according to the strategic objectives of the organization
- Must possess knowledge of Program Planing principles.
- Must possess knowledge of Positive Approaches and concepts of Everyday Lives Document.
- Must possess knowledge of person-centered planning and the ability to help individuals meet their plan objectives.
- Devise evaluation strategies to monitor performance and determine the need for improvements
- Supervise all Program Managers involved to provide feedback and resolve complex problems
- Establishes and maintains effective working relationships with county and state officials, individuals, their families, and the general public.
- Conducts case reviews and support plans as needed or on a quarterly basis.
- Conducts performance evaluations on subordinate staff in accordance with Step By Step procedures and provides feedback on work performance.
- Develops, reviews, and updates support plans for each individual receiving services.
- Prepares various statistical, financial, and special reports as required or requested.
- Actively participates in management on-call system.
Other Skills and Abilities
- Must possess and maintain a valid driver’s license from state of residency
- Must pass and maintain Pennsylvania Certified Investigator certification
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- An analytical mindset with great problem-solving abilities
- Excellent communication skills
- Bachelors Degree from an accredited college/university
Step By Step is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. At Step By Step, we are committed to and value an inclusive and diverse workforce and we believe that diversity and inclusion among our workforce is critical to our success. Equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and staff without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military and veteran status, political affiliation, parental status and any other characteristics or protected category prohibited by local, state or federal laws. All employment decisions are based upon qualifications, merit, and business necessity.