Do you have experience assisting others and contributing to enhancing the quality of live for individuals with mental health disorders? Do you enjoy engaging with health care providers and assisting others to understand their medications and health needs? Then step up to this nurse position!
What we can offer you:
- Employee referral bonus
- Weekly pay
- Paid trainings / paid on-call
- Participate in activities while working with the people you support
- Generous vacation, sick leave, 11 paid holidays
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Short-term and accident insurance
- Life and long-term disability insurance
- Retirement plan (401k)
- Flexible spending account (dependent care, medical expenses, and parking/transit)
- Verizon, AT&T, and gym membership discounts
About us: Step by Step, Inc is a non-profit organization that provides supports to over 2000 individuals with intellectual disabilities, autism, mental illness, and substance abuse. Our community-based programs provide a setting where individuals we serve can be independent.
The Psych Rehab Nurse maintains both administrative and programmatic responsibilities to ensure that program participants receive all needed medical services in a manner that is most appropriate for the participants and meets program regulations in our Community Residential Rehabilitation programs operated by Step By Step, Inc. in Lehigh or Northampton Counties.
This position also supports all staff who are engaged in assisting program participants to live and function as independently as possible to have a transition from a group home to independent living, or a living situation of the participants choice. This is a salaried position.
- Must have a valid driver’s license with a clean driving record and do not have any prohibited criminal offense.
- No prohibited criminal offenses.
- Licensed by the state of Pennsylvania as a Registered Nurse and have at least two (2) years in a psychiatric setting.
- Must be willing and able to participate in on-call.
Step By Step is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. At Step By Step, we are committed to and value an inclusive and diverse workforce and we believe that diversity and inclusion among our workforce is critical to our success. Equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and staff without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military and veteran status, parental status and any other characteristics or protected category prohibited by local, state or federal laws. All employment decisions are based upon qualifications, merit, and business necessity.