The Support Worker assists in maintaining the overall care and support of assigned program participants with mental and/or physical challenges in their homes and the community. The In-Home and Community Support Program provides such supports in a defined geographical service area. Services are provided in Philadelphia, Delaware, and Montgomery Counties.
- Participates in the development of habilitation goals geared to the specific needs and abilities of the individuals.
- Completes daily case notes.
- Supervises and assists in the daily activities of program participants.
- Ensure the highest quality of service is delivered and is in compliance with policy and procedures and regulations.
- Actively supervises and assists in the resolution of crisis situations.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Valid driver’s license with a clean driving record
- No prohibitive criminal offense