Would you like a job where you could use your skills as a compassionate person to make a difference in someone’s life. Well, you have come to the right place, we are now hiring caring and dependable people to help support adults with developmental disabilities in the Pottstown Area, Montgomery County.
What we can offer you:
- Competititve Wages
- Sign On Bonus
- Referral Bonus
- Paid Training
- Paid Vacation and Sick Days
- Holiday Pay
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Verizon and AT&T Discounts
- Provide supervision and guidance for adults with developmental disabilities during skills building activities
- Assist with daily living activities, including preparing meals and assisting with personal hygiene
- Update the person’s overall well being everyday such their health, fluid intake.
- Ensure the safety of everyone in a home like setting
Skills and requirements:
- High school diploma/GED require
- Valid drivers license and good driving record
- Clean Background Check
Please, Call Christine Oywer at 610-265-2015 xt 4219 for More Info or
Apply in Person at 1012 W 9th Ave: Ste 125, King Of Prussia PA 19406 Mon-Fri 8:30AM-3:00PM
Step By Step is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. At Step By Step, we are committed to and value an inclusive and diverse workforce and we believe that diversity and inclusion among our workforce is critical to our success. Equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and staff without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military and veteran status, political affiliation, parental status and any other characteristics or protected category prohibited by local, state or federal laws. All employment decisions are based upon qualifications, merit, and business necessity.