Provide care in a residential setting to 8 individuals with a team. We require flexibility, work every other weekend. Must possess a valid driver’s license with nor more than 2 at fault accidents, no suspensions or revocations and no DUI convictions. Hours vary according to the needs of the program and individuals.
Hourly rate range is $13.00 to $15.60 with a great benefit package and room to advance!
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS INCLUDE:
- Initiates, encourages and supervises social and recreational activities at the program and in the community.
- Appropriately responds to emergency situations including notification and documentation.
- Assists with routine tasks necessary to provide support services to program participants such as meal preparation and clean-up, household cleaning, laundry and bed-making.
- Provides a safe and secure environment for all program participants in the program and while driving the Agency vehicle.
- Transports program participants to various locations such as day program, doctor/clinic appointments, recreational activities, etc.
- Attends meetings and trainings as required including regular staff meetings.
- Participates in a training program designed to develop more advanced skills related to the provision of a developmentally oriented treatment program.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS/REQUIREMENTS (Education and/or Experience/Physical Demands/Other Skills and Abilities)
Education and/or Experience:
- 2 years of college which includes courses appropriate to the human services field; or any equivalent combination of experience and training; or
- High school diploma or GED equivalent and 6 months experience as a TAS Trainee or 1 year experience in a human service agency working with individuals with intellectual disabilities, the elderly or children and youth.