We are currently seeking Direct Support Professionals (DSP) for full-time (40 hours/week) positions ( 1st , 2nd and 3rd shift) working in the Coatsville, PA area.
- Provide supervision and compassionate care for young adults with developmental disabilities and autism
- Assist with daily living activities such as preparing meals, transportation, doctors appointments, community outings and daily hygiene
- Report and document changes in health, behavior or any other observations concerning the individuals you are supporting
- Support individuals during emotional and behavioral crisis with the direction and guidance of the behavior specialist
- Ensure the safety of everyone in the home
- Keep open communication with supervisors regarding all needs of the home
- Ensure the home is clean and tidy at all times
• Must have a High School Diploma or GED
• Must have IDD experience
• Clean Background Check
• Must have valid driver’s license and acceptable driving record
Pay: From $13.25 per hour
Accepting Applications: Mon-Fri 9am -3PM at 1012 W 9th Ave, King of Prussia PA 19406.