We are hiring full-time (40 hours/week) positions and part time positions
( 1st , 2nd and 3rd shift) working in Honey Brook, PA.
- Provide supervision and compassionate care for young adults with developmental disabilities and autism
- Assist with daily living activities such as preparing meals, transportation, doctors appointments, community outings and daily hygiene
- Report and document changes in health, behavior or any other observations concerning the individuals you are supporting
- Support individuals during emotional and behavioral crisis with the direction and guidance of the behavior specialist
- Ensure the safety of everyone in the home
- Keep open communication with supervisors regarding all needs of the home
- Ensure the home is clean and tidy at all times
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED
- Must have IDD experience
- Clean Background Check
- Must have valid driver’s license and acceptable driving record
Accepting Applications: Mon-Fri 8:30am -3PM at 1012 W 9th Ave, King of Prussia PA 19406.
Step By Step is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. At Step By Step, we are committed to and value an inclusive and diverse workforce and we believe that diversity and inclusion among our workforce is critical to our success. Equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and staff without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military and veteran status, political affiliation, parental status and any other characteristics or protected category prohibited by local, state or federal laws. All employment decisions are based upon qualifications, merit, and business necessity.