The Data Entry Specialist provides clerical and data entry support services to the Lehigh Valley Region. This position is a member of the Lehigh Valley clerical resource staff, and primarily works out of the Lehigh Valley Regional office, but may assist at other Lehigh Valley program offices. This position reports directly to the Office Manager who reviews work for effectiveness and accuracy. As a key position for ensuring accuracy and efficiency, the position requires good organizational and analytical skills, attention to details, Microsoft Office (especially Excel) proficiency, adaptability to change, and good verbal and written communication skills.
SOME ESSENTIAL FUNCITIONS INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Responsible to know service descriptions/definitions, service codes, units of services associated with each funding stream.
- Assists DD Services with entry and tracking of referrals.
- Ensures availability and accuracy of Excel census logs used in the Region.
- Ensures accurate entry of census information in database.
- Responsible to scan information, to ensure proper naming of file, and to ensure all information is saved to the appropriate locations.
- Provides assistance with large distributions, mailings, and communications.
- Gathers statistics, provides analysis of information, and/or develops reports as needed, i.e. timesheet analysis, Continued Quality Improvement.
- Maintains confidentiality of consumer and staff records and communications at all times.
- High School Diploma/GED equivalent plus a minimum of two (2) years data entry experience.
- Must possess knowledge of Windows software and Microsoft Office including Word, Excel and Access.
- Must be able to enter data accurately at a given speed.