This position qualifies for a SIGN ON BONUS for a limited time.
Supervise up to 5 staff and assist the two individuals who reside in this home. Other duties include:
- Schedule staff shifts, trainings, and oversee site operations.
- Fulfills on-call responsibilities.
- Ensures the individuals needs are met, outings are planned within the principles of Normalization, Positive Approaches and principles elaborated in Everyday Lives.
- Communicate and coordinate with family, county, and inner-agency staff.
Flexibility is needed as in any residential program that runs 24/7. Starting rate is $14.81 with current sign on bonus opportunity. Please come into the office located at 623 W Union Blvd. lower level rear entrance Bethlehem PA 18018. Come in to fill out an application. Rate of pay starts at $14.81
Education and/or Experience:
- High School diploma or GED equivalent and minimum 5 years direct care DD experience or minimum 1 year supervisory experience and 2 years direct care DD experience; OR
- Associate’s degree or 60 credit hours from an accredited college or university and minimum 3 years direct care DD experience or minimum 1 year supervisory experience and 1 year direct care DD experience; OR
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university and minimum 1 year direct care Developmental Disability experience.