Join our outstanding Forensic Service Team providing the best care to individuals diagnosed with a mental health disorder and are involved in the criminal justice system. We are seeing a talented team of professionals to join our Forensic Team!
Seeking individual’s with experience!
- Master’s degree from an accredited college/university; and
- One (1) year experience working in the mental health or criminal justice field.
- Master’s degree or higher in a generally recognized clinical discipline and 1 year of mental health clinical experience.
- Must be registered, licensed or certified to practice profession, if that profession is governed by a licensing board in this Commonwealth.
- Role models and implements psychosocial rehabilitation philosophy and principles while assisting individuals in their recovery inclusive of reestablishing roles in the community, developing support networks and increasing quality of life.
- Identifies individual’s strengths and needs.
- Completes assessments in conjunction with the Residential Psychiatric Rehabilitation Supervisor’s/Program Director’s (LTSR), direction.
- Plans, implements and coordinates creative activities for individuals as an alternative form of expression, socialization, recreation and emotional release.
- Plans, implements, and coordinates individual and group activities for on-site and off-site recreation and socialization that is age appropriate for individuals.
- Acts as an Agency liaison with the criminal justice system in order to develop resources to better serve the forensic population.
- Works with prison personnel prior to the release of individuals from prison in order to develop a pre-defined discharge/release plan and smooth transition into Main Street CRR or Linden Street LTSR.
- Acts as liaison with Drug and Alcohol Services in Lehigh Valley to develop and coordinate services for individuals with forensic involvement and substance use disorder.
- Works collaboratively with probation/parole departments in Lehigh or Northampton Counties and with the State Parole when applicable.
- Main Street: Being a member of the Crisis Intervention Team (CIT)