Are you passionate about working with children? Looking for experience in a school-based setting?
Do you want to work daytime hours, Monday-Friday, between 8-4?
Would you like to have a job that offers paid holidays, snow days, and personal time?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, then Join Our Team at Step By Step, Inc.!
We are looking for Behavior Health Technicians to work in our school-based program in the
Hazleton, Dallas, Nanticoke, and Wilkes-Barre areas.
Behavior Health Technicians in our school-based program, the Specialized Autism Support Program (SASP), work as a team with master-level clinicians and teachers to provide evidenced, and strength-based interventions to children and adolescents with Autism Spectrum Disorder.
Step By Step, Inc. is committed to utilizing evidenced-based models, including ABA to promote the acquisition of skills and manage behaviors.
What we can offer you:
· Hourly rate starting at 16.50/hr. for FT and $17/hr. for PT (same rate of pay for ALL hours worked).
· $2000 sign-on bonus and employee referral bonus
· Weekly pay
· Work/life balance
· Paid trainings / free trainings
· Participate in activities while working with the people you support
· Generous vacation & sick leave
· Premium holiday pay
· Health, dental, and vision insurance
· Short-term and accident insurance
· Life and long-term disability insurance at no cost
· Retirement plan (401k)
· Over-time pay
· Ability to work a consistent schedule, weekdays between 8-4.
All Team Members must:
· be 18 years of age or older
· have a current driver’s license with no suspensions or points within the past three years
· possess a high school diploma or GED
· have no prohibitive criminal offenses
Step By Step is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. At Step By Step, we are committed to and value an inclusive and diverse workforce and we believe that diversity and inclusion among our workforce is critical to our success. Equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and staff without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military and veteran status, political affiliation, parental status and any other characteristics or protected category prohibited by local, state or federal laws. All employment decisions are based upon qualifications, merit, and business necessity.