Work daytime hours, Monday-Friday, between 8-4 and
get Paid Holidays, Snow Days, Personal Time, plus Paid Summers!
School-Based Behavior Consultants are needed in the
Hazleton, Dallas, Forty Fort, Nanticoke, and Wilkes-Barre areas.
Step By Step, Inc. is currently seeking qualified Behavioral Consultants for our school- based program, the Specialized Autism Support Program (SASP). This highly regarded program is exclusive to Step By Step, Inc. and joins a team of behavioral health professionals with early interventions and autism support classrooms.
The school-based Behavior Consultant provides consultative services and works collaboratively with teachers to identify behavioral goals and develop an effective treatment plan.
· Provide consultative services to identified classrooms.
· Develop assessments and treatment plans.
· Provide training and supervision to all staff implementing the plan.
· Assist school personnel and the family in understanding the child’s diagnosis and appropriate strategies that are proactive in nature and strength based.
Requirements: Master’s degree and professional license, including BSL, LSW, & LPC.
Individuals without a license may qualify for an Associate Behavior Consultant position.
· Ability to work a consistent schedule, weekdays between 8-4.
· Hourly rate starting at $21/hr. for FT and $25/hr. for Part-time—same rate of pay for ALL hours worked! Higher compensation rate for BCBAs.
· Considerable paid time off plus excellent medical, vision and dental insurance & 401K for FT employees.
· Potential for growth within the agency.
· Potential to gain BCBA supervision experience hours.
For more information, please visit our website at www.stepbystepusa.com or we’re also on Facebook!