Behavior Consultant-Pike and Monroe counties
Step by Step, Inc. is looking for dedicated, self-motivated,
mental health professionals in Pike and Monroe counties
to provide Behavior Consultant (BC) services
to children and adolescents in a variety of settings.
As the lead clinician, BCs gain invaluable experience in the mental health field and achieve professional growth.
As the BC, you’ll provide consultative services to the treatment team, who directly support and guide the client toward meeting therapeutic goals and improving his or her quality of life.
BCs at Step By Step, Inc. learn proven, research-based Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) techniques.
Interested in obtaining your BCBA? We can provide the opportunity to obtain your supervision hours. We have several BCBAs on staff.
· Very competitive payrate. Payrate will be reviewed in detail during interview.
· FT and PT positions available.
· BCs are assigned a case manager who provide support and a multitude of administrative responsibilities, allowing the BC to focus on clinical tasks.
· The same rate of pay for ALL hours worked, both billable and non-billable. We do not pay BCs a lower rate for non-billable work tasks.
· Mileage Reimbursement.
· Generous benefit package for FT staff, including 11 paid holidays and leave time, including annual (vacation) and sick time. We also offer medical, vision and dental insurance, as well as a retirement plan.
Requirements: A Master’s Degree in Psychology, Counseling, Social Work, Education, or a related field. LPC, LSW or BSL is highly preferred. Interested applicants without a license may qualify for an Associate Behavior Consultant position.
Send your resume today and start the process to become part of SBS’s Children’s Behavioral Health team!
Use the button below, left to Apply Online.
Step By Step is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. At Step By
Step, we are committed to and value an inclusive and diverse
workforce and we believe that diversity and inclusion among our
workforce is critical to our success. Equal employment opportunities
are available to all applicants and staff without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related
medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability,
marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression,
genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military and
veteran status, political affiliation, parental status and any other
characteristics or protected category prohibited by local, state or
federal laws. All employment decisions are based upon qualifications,
merit, and business necessity.