We are seeking an Assistant Director of Developmental Disability Services for Montgomery County Division to become an integral part of our team! The ADDDS will take charge of implementing the vision, mission, and core values established by Step By Step, Inc. Maintain overall administrative and supervisory responsibility for community residential programs operated by Step By Step, Inc.
- Establishes and maintains effective working relationships with county and state officials, individuals, their families, and the general public.
- Conducts performance evaluations on subordinate staff in accordance with Step By Step procedures and provides feedback on work performance..
- Conducts case reviews and support plans as needed
- Ensures the highest quality of care to individuals in helping them meet their needs by ensuring Step By Step, Inc. philosophy and mission statement is implemented.
- Ensures all program services are in compliance with Step By Step, Inc.’s policies and procedures.
- Conducts periodic reviews and assessments of services, individual needs and staff needs. Reports the findings and recommendations to the appropriate individuals.
- Monitors maintenance, budget and inventory
- Responds to non-staff related emergencies as they relate to program(s) of assigned responsibility.
- Completes incident reporting as necessary
- Ensure accurate staffing of program participants with staff based on location
- Ensure effective recruiting of staff, retention and training
- On Call responsibilities
Other Requirements :
- Valid Drivers License with a clean driving record
- No prohibitive criminal offenses
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Excellent supervisory skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Job Type: Full-time