The Assistant Director of Developmental Disabilities (OLTL) maintains overall administrative and supervisory responsibility for all quality aspects of the specialized Shady Lane (Spring City) Program operated by Step By Step, Inc.
Qualifications: A minimum of a Associate Degree and a minimum of two years’ experience in ID/DD services is highly desired. Base Annual Salary/Hourly Rate: $21.45/hr
Experience Supporting individuals with Autism Spectrum Disorder Preferred.
- Establishes and maintains effective working relationships with county and state officials, individuals, their families, and the general public.
- Assists the Behavioral Health Director ensure all applicable licensing/regulatory standards are met.
- Trains, assigns, and evaluates the work of the Direct Support Workers.
- Supervises the daily activity and needs of the program participant.
- Monitors maintenance, budget and inventory.
- Mandated Reporter and assists with reporting and investigating allegations of abuse.
- Participates in the on-call coverage.
- Prepares and submits reports, as required by the Agency
- Ensures the program service is in compliance with Step by Step, Inc.’s policies and procedures
Must have a minimum of Associate Degree in a human service field
Must have a criminal history free of prohibited offenses
Must have a valid driver’s license and a clean driving record
Call Christine Oywer at 610-265-2015 or fill out an application at
1012 West 9th Ave, Suite 150, King of Prussia, PA. 19406